ORGANIC COFFEE (instent)
1. Organic coffee is grown naturally
2. farmers don’t use nasty pesticides and chemical fertilizers during the growing or production process.
3. Instead, organic fertilizers are used in their place.
4. This means that the coffee you drink will be cleaner, as well as the immediate area in which the coffee is grown.
5. High in antioxidants.
6. Organic coffee comes farms certified by the USDA.
1. Due to the certification process, organic foods may cost slightly more, but a little extra in cost may bring huge health savings.
2. has potential health benefits due to its antioxidant content.
3. May Boost Heart Health.
4. May Lower Blood Sugar Levels.