₹115.00 (Price including GST)
1. Moong beans are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2. These beans are one of the best plant-based sources of protein. They’re rich in essential amino acids, such as phenylalanine, leucine, Isoleucine, valine, lysine.
3. Moong beans are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce your risks of chronic diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
1. Moong beans contain antioxidants such as vitexin and isovitexin that may protect against free radical damage that occurs during heatstroke.
2. Animal studies have shown that moong bean antioxidants may lower “bad” LDL cholesterol, while human studies have linked higher legume consumption to lower LDL cholesterol levels.